Wednesday, January 4, 2023

School's Returning after Winter Break Student Resolutions

Today the children came back to school following winter break.  Time to get back into a routine and to start a New Year.  This morning in our morning meeting, we took time to share goals or resolutions for next year.  I love listening to them. 



My Favorite Student Resolutions-4th grade

  • Give One (or more) honest complement each day
  • To Stop fighting with my little brother
  • Teach my little sister how to play video games with me
  • Eat broccoli without yelling at my mom about how bad it tastes, it's actually not bad
  • Learn the rules for playing volleyball
  • Take 5 minutes off of my 5K time
  • Help mom with dishes once a week
  • Make my bed before my dad makes me make it
  • Learn to clean my own fish without puking
  • To call or text my college sister at least once a week
  • Gather our chickens' eggs without being afraid
  • Learning not to be afraid of the dark, that may mean I have to give up some of my scary movies




No comments:

Post a Comment