Thursday, April 3, 2014

A to Z Challenge: C is for Cuddling

C is for Cuddling

 


Yesterday, I pulled into my driveway after school.   Before I even got out of the car I got a text message.  I debated on opening it or just leaving it until I got my car unpacked and got everything settled.  I am glad I opened it.  The text was from my sweetheart, my husband, the love of my life. He was just letting me know he was glad I was home.  

As I approached the front door, he opened the door, emptied my hands and hugged me.  I love a nice warm sweet welcome home.  It gets even better we ate take out and just snuggled awhile on the couch.  When I finally pulled away to write a science test, I realized all of my stresses and worries for the day had melted in my husbands embrace.  

C is for Cuddling on the Couch

4 comments:

  1. How amazingly sweet of your wonderful hubby! It's amazing how worries just melt away when the one we love holds us close. Just like God's embrace. Have a wonderful day and have fun with your a-z!

    Jacquie
    http://www.myblessingshomeschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so lovely. I'm not jealous at all! Ha! But seriously, it's so great to hear about couples who express love like that :)

    Rebeccah Writes - A-Z 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely.
    Nothing like a nice cuddle :)

    ReplyDelete