Sunday, April 20, 2014

A to Z Challenge: R is for Resurrection

 



 R is for Resurrection

I am so grateful that Christ atoned for my sins, so that I can be forgiven of all of the mistakes I have made.  I know that he has broken the bands of death, through his resurrection, and he lives.  Because he lives, I know that when I die, I too will live with him again.  I will see those that I love who have died before me.  I will see my dad again.


Matthew 28:5-6
 5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.



http://easter.mormon.org/

3 comments:

  1. It is very comforting that we will see our loved ones again. I miss my dad too.

    Dropping by from A to Z
    Suzy at Someday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for the resurrection as well. I'm another one who is waiting to see her dad again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting for the A to Z challenge. I hope you had a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete