Thursday, April 17, 2014

A to Z Challenge: O is for Opportunities


O is for Opportunities

I have been blessed to have so many different opportunities for discovery and learning.  I have been blessed to work in day cares, with abused children, with the elderly and everything in between.  I have been reminded of the excitement of picking  flowers (dandelions) and have gained great knowledge from those with so much more experienced then myself.  I have learned to love so many people in such different walks of life and have been blessed by their love in return.

I have known the thrill of parachuting out of a plane, rappelling down a cliff, kayaking and rafting down rapids, and have ridden a mechanical bull for the full eight seconds. I have known the calm and peace from spending time alone in nature, at church and in my own home. 

I am so grateful to have been able to meet so many amazing people and have been able to experience so many amazing moments.  I look forward to future opportunities, to learn, to explore, to discover, and to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment