Saturday, April 5, 2014

A to Z Challenge: E is for Eyes

E is for Eyes




Nan's Rose 


I am so grateful for the gift of sight. 

 I love watching the sun rise in the morning.  Nothing says the beginning of spring like seeing the first daffodil of the year in bloom.  I love seeing the azaleas and the roses blossoming.  I love looking at the beautiful wings of a butterfly.  I love seeing the sun peep out from behind the clouds after a rainstorm and looking for the rainbows. 

I love seeing my family.  I am grateful to be able to read.  Books add so much joy in my life, especially the scriptures.

 
 


E is for eyes.


8 comments:

  1. This is the best "E" yet! I may be biased though, I am working on my Ph.D. in vision. Sight is something I think a lot of us take for granted until we start to lose it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what an interesting field of study! Good luck with your schooling.

      Delete
  2. I am the recipient of a corneal transplant so I know just how important eyes are. Many people take their eyes for granted! Great "E" post!! Good luck with the A to Z Challenge. This is my first year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. Eyes are what attracts me to people. Lucky for my husband... or unlucky for him maybe ;) Visiting from A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo all the above...I'd lose anything but please not my sight.
    Good post, great 'E'.
    On the A to Z Challenge Maggie@expatbrazil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so easy to take our senses for granted. Thanks for the reminder to value our sense of sight. :)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete