Saturday, April 19, 2014

A to Z Challenge: Q is for Quilts


Q is for Quilts




I love hand made quilts.  I have quilts that were made with love from each of my grandmothers.  I love snuggling underneath them and being comforted by their warmth and coziness.  I feel as I am wrapped in a hug of their love. 

I imagine the time that they spent to create such a thoughtful, useful work of art.  I wonder over the thoughts and feelings of love that they had as they were crafting their gifts, their master pieces.  I am thankful for the time they spent to give me a gift of time, warmth, and love.

  Thank you to my Grandmothers.




1 comment:

  1. I'm wrapped up in my mom's quilt right now. I cherish it! It always makes me feel better when I'm sick. Perfect post for me today. Thanks!

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete