Friday, April 4, 2014

A to Z Challenge: D is for Dad


 

 

D is for Dad

Farrell J Taylor


I am not sure who took this photo, when it was taken or where it came from.  I do know that this is a photo of my Dad.  He died when I was in college, shortly after I married.

My dad taught me about family, service, faith, perseverance, love for nature, keeping a sense of humor, and so many other things amazing and important things. 
 

The longer I teach the more I realize how blessed I am to have had a father growing up, who cared for his family, followed his faith and served others.  I wish my students we as blessed to have a dad involved in their lives.  I am grateful that he was a part of mine.

I know that after this life I will be able to see him again and to thank him for all that he has done for me.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I love your theme, by the way. It's what drew me here while skimming the list. :-) Enjoy the A to Z :-)

    ReplyDelete