Monday, April 7, 2014

A to Z Challenge: F is for Familly

F is for Family


 Photo by Shannon Irish

I  believe that families are a gift from God.  When we come into the world, we don't enter it alone.  We come with the help of parents.  Mothers are prepared for our coming and can feel a special bond  with us even before we take our first breath.    

God gives us help to make it on our journey through life.  We were not supposed to do it on our own.  
It saddens me to see people who chose to neglect their families and who do not work to strengthen this special bond.  Spend a little time with your family each day, eat a meal together, say a prayer, read a scripture, go to the park, just be together.

I love my family with all of my heart.  I am grateful to be a part of their lives and that they are a part of mine. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment