Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A to Z Challenge: N is for Neighbor

N is For Neighbor

I have the best neighbor in the world.  She has become not only my neighbor but my grandma and friend.  Our birthdays are only a day a part and each year we go out and celebrate together.  We can talk together about anything, children, school, religion, and even politics.  I have been so blessed to have her share her knowledge, experience and wisdom with me. 

My children have also been blessed to have her as a neighbor, they have learned to serve others by raking leaves, gathering walnuts, picking up sticks in the yard, baking her cookies, and listening to her sage advice.

We Love you, Helen!!! Thank you for being such a good neighbor.  I wish everyone was blessed to have such a good neighbor.
A Birthday Lunch, with my neighbor, at our favorite Birthday lunch location: Subway!!!  As Helen says it's so healthful.


3 comments:

  1. A good neighbor is a treasure indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a positive and encouraging blog! my fave post so far is Love! and i can see it in all the other posts! wonderful!
    happy a to z-ing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments!

      Delete